AEA e-newsletter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEA e-newsletter

Hi, everybody. As you may know, the American Evaluation Association (AEA) sends a monthly e-newsletter to all its 7,000+ members. For EvalYear 2015, the editor is letting Jim Rugh and me write for each monthly issue an article on the international scene. Our January article appeared today, and you can read it at http://www.eval.org/blog/international-policy-update-welcome-to-the-international-year-of-evaluation

As you'll see, Jim and I tried to do two things: (1) Let AEA members know what's happening for EvalYear 2015 at the global level, including lots of links about key events, and (2) try to make EvalYear 2015 meaningful to the 82% of AEA members who live in the USA. Thanks to your good links and Alexey Kuzmin's wise words, we hope we succeeded. But you can be the judge of that.

Feel free to share this article with anyone you think might be relevant (including the next EvalPartners newsletter, Asela, if you think that's still a good idea).

Also, Jim and I are already thinking about February's article. If you have any thoughts about what's the most meaningful, up-to-date international news we should share, please let us know ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Best, Mike Hendricks and Jim Rugh
Working...
X