Pre-AGM E-Discussions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-AGM E-Discussions

Allow me first - in my personal name and in the name of my colleagues in the IOCE Board - to extend to you my warmest happy EvalYear 2015 wishes. Plenty of work awaits us in 2015 but also in 2016 as we prepare to launch the Global Evaluation Agenda 2016-2020.
    It is also my pleasure to invite you together with all the colleagues in your VOPE to participate in the forum discussions leading up to the IOCE Annual General Meeting (AGM).
    The online forum is a convenient tool to gather insights, opinions and suggestions of all colleagues. You can log-in regardless of your time zone, read what other colleagues have said and leave your suggestions and comments.
    The process will culminate in a live webinar on February 6 where discussions will be summarized and priorities set for 2015.
    I invite you hence to review the report on the progress made during 2014, the financial report, as well as proposed activities for 2015, and actively take part in discussions around key topics of importance to the global evaluation agenda. Your contribution to the discussion will assist the IOCE Board to develop priorities for the IOCE workplan and budget for 2015.
    Please participate in this e-discussion. This pre-AGM forum discussions will be launched on January 30, and will end on February 5.

Ziad Moussa
    IOCE President
Working...
X